Access to capital is one of the primary inequities faced by enterprising women of color. Lack of long-term financing can affect a host of issues that slow business growth and threaten business survival.
Please complete the form to find out if you qualify to apply for a loan.
$10,000 – $250,000
Are you eligible for a small business loan with Wacif?
Wacif requires the following minimum eligibility criteria to be met for all potential borrowers:
- Businesses must be located in one of the following areas:
- DC: District of Columbia
- MD: Montgomery County, Prince George’s County
- VA: Arlington County, City of Alexandria, Fairfax County, City of Fairfax
- Business owner must be a U.S. citizen, legal permanent resident, or have a valid work visa
- Must have filed federal income taxes with the IRS (business and/or personal) or have filed an extension
- Business must have a business bank account
- Must have been in business for a minimum of 1 year
- Must have had business revenue at or above $50,000 during the previous fiscal year
- Cannot be a non-profit (with the exception of child care centers), an unregistered business, or a Limited Cooperative Association
- Cannot be a business within the following
list of restricted industries
Join Our Growing Ecosystem
Connect with other women of color entrepreneurs to help grow your business. Subscribe to our newsletter.