Access to capital is one of the primary inequities faced by enterprising women of color. Lack of long-term financing can affect a host of issues that slow business growth and threaten business survival.
Please complete the application form to get started today. To best service your needs, our team reviews your answers prior to setting up a meeting.
$10,000 – $250,000
Are you eligible for a small business loan with Wacif?
Wacif requires the following minimum eligibility criteria to be met for all potential borrowers:
- Businesses must be located in one of the following areas:
- DC: District of Columbia
- MD: Montgomery County, Prince George’s County
- VA: Arlington County, City of Alexandria, Fairfax County, City of Fairfax
- Business owner must be a U.S. citizen, legal permanent resident, or have a valid work visa
- Must have filed federal income taxes with the IRS (business and/or personal) or have filed an extension
- Business must have a business bank account
- Must have been in business for a minimum of 1 year
- Must have had business revenue at or above $50,000 during the previous fiscal year
- Cannot be a non-profit (with the exception of child care centers), an unregistered business, or a Limited Cooperative Association
- Cannot be a business within the following
list of restricted industries
Join Our Growing Ecosystem
Connect with other women of color entrepreneurs to help grow your business. Subscribe to our newsletter.